WEBROOT is a “cloud-based antivirus” software that offers complete security of your device from viruses and malware. This antivirus is the fastest and lightest antivirus in the market. It has a user-friendly interface that can manage multiple devices. You can use this software with all the operating systems, Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. It has a large malware database. You can use backup and sync settings to make a backup of files instead of synchronizing files with multiple devices. It also secures account login details and passwords. However, you can use many features of Webroot after completing the process of Webroot login.
Procedure For Webroot Login
You have to proceed to the process of Webroot login in order to use Webroot software on your device. Follow the given instructions for the Webroot account login.
- Firstly open the preferred “Web Browser” on your device.
- Go on the official website of Webroot.
- After that, locate and click the “My Account” option. You will get this option on the top of the Webroot homepage.
- Now, the login window will appear. Then, select the “Login” option from the login window. In order to proceed with the Webroot login.
- Subsequently, enter all the details in the respective fields in order to complete the Webroot login process.
- Firstly, enter your email id or phone number which you have linked with your Webroot account.
- After that, enter the valid password associated with the Webroot account. Be careful while entering your password.
- In case, if you have forgotten your password then, click on “Forgotten Password”. You will get this option above the password field.
- The next window will ask you whether you forgot your password or security code.
- Then, click on “I Forgot my Password” option.
- After that, enter your email address from which you are operating Webroot account.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Subsequently, you will get a mail or message.
- Open the mail and follow the instructions mentioned in it to recover your password.
- You should also read the license agreement carefully while proceeding with the Webroot login procedure.
- For, license agreement, click on the “License Agreement” which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, click on the “Login” button.
- Wait until the login process is completed.
- Lastly, this will complete the Webroot login procedure completely on your device.
Hence, the above procedure completes the Webroot Login procedure successfully. Therefore, this will help you in accessing all the features and services of Webroot software on your devices. This software will help you to protect your device from malicious activities. Webroot software enables the device to run smoothly without having any sort of problem.